WSQ Maximising Mentoring 2 (Advance)
This course on career coaching, includes mentoring with the whole process with structured framework, tools, models and techniques. This programme will be facilitated with the concept that the learners are potential Mentors. The learners / potential Mentors are to learn the entire Mentoring processes so that they will have the required knowledge and skills to ascertain appropriate Mentoring approaches.
Class Dates: Contact us to check
Class Timing: To Be Advised
This course will enable learners to:
LO1: Develop career coaching and mentoring aligned to professional and personal goals
LO2: Apply coaching and mentoring skills for personal and professional development LO3: Explore coaching and mentoring toolkits
LO4: Evaluate coaching and mentoring for improvement
This TSC is on Workforce Development module: Career Coaching [HRS-PDV-4023-1.1]. Our course is designed to include both Career Coaching and Mentoring. This course is to develop career coaching and mentoring programmes and to provide career coaching and mentoring programmes to develop talent.
2 days (16 hours)
Learners are expected to be:
• Age of 21 years and above
• Have basic computer literacy level 2
• English proficiency level equivalent to Grade C5 of GCE ‘O’ Level English; or
• Employability Skills Workforce Skills Qualifications (ES WSQ) Workplace Literacy (WPL) and Workplace Numeracy (WPN) at Level 5.
• Be Professionals, Managers, Executives or Technicians with minimum 2 years of working experience in any industry
• Able to plan, implement and manage people
• Have an understanding, interest and some working knowledge of guiding and developing people
Course Fee: $780.00
ONLINE ENQUIRY FORM