WSQ Mentoring: Strategies, Concepts, Principles & Philosophy
This course on career coaching, includes mentoring strategies, concepts, principles and philosophy.
This programme will be facilitated with the concept that the learners are potential Coaches and Mentors.
The learners / potential Coaches and Mentors are to be able to establish career coaching and mentoring philosophy and strategies which will enable them to provide career coaching and mentoring programmes to develop talent.
(Classroom and Asynchronous e-Learning)
This course will enable learners to:
LO1: Determine the strategic intentions for coaching and mentoring
LO2: Examine the development of coaching and mentoring programmes
LO3: Implement key principles and guidelines of coaching and mentoring
LO4: Establish the philosophy of coaching and mentoring
This TSC is on Workforce Development module: Career Coaching [HRS-PDV-5023-1.1].
Our course is designed to include both Career Coaching and Mentoring.
This course is for learners to provide career coaching programmes to develop talent and be able to establish career coaching philosophy and strategies.
Learners are expected to be:
• Age of 21 years and above
• Have basic computer literacy level 2
• English proficiency level equivalent to Grade C5 of GCE ‘O’ Level English; or
• Employability Skills Workforce Skills Qualifications (ES WSQ) Workplace Literacy (WPL) and Workplace Numeracy (WPN) at Level 5.
• Be Professionals, Managers, Executives or Technicians with minimum 2 years of working experience in any industry
• Able to plan, implement and manage people
• Have an understanding, interest and some working knowledge of guiding and developing people
ONLINE ENQUIRY FORM