PERFORM WORD PROCESSING FUNCTIONS (ICDL WORD PROCESSING)
The ICDL Foundation is an international organisation dedicated to raising digital competence standards in the workforce, education and society. The ICDL certification programmes, delivered through an active network in more than 100 countries, enable individuals and organisations to assess, build and certify their competence in the use of computers and digital tools to the globally-recognised ICDL standard.
This module sets out essential concepts and skills relating to the ability to use a word processing application to create everyday letters and documents.
Contact us to Check
To Be Advised
9.00 AM – 6.00 PM
Successful candidates will be able to:
- Work with documents and save them in different file formats.
- Choose built-in options such as the Help function to enhance productivity.
- Create and edit small-sized word processing documents that will be ready to share and distribute.
- Apply different formats to documents to enhance them before distribution andrecognize good practice in choosing the appropriate formatting options.
- Insert tables, images and drawn objects into documents.
- Prepare documents for mail merge operations.
- Adjust document page settings and check and correct spelling before finally printing documents.
- Using the Application
1.1 Working with Documents
1.2 Enhancing Productivity
- Document Creation
2.1 Enter Text
2.2 Select, Edit
4.1 Table Creation
4.2 Table Formatting
4.3 Graphical Objects
- Mail Merge
- Prepare Outputs
6.2 Check and Print
Demonstrate listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills (English) at a level equivalent to Employability Skills System (ESS) Literacy Level 4.
Demonstrate numeracy skills at a level equivalent to Employability Skills System (ESS) Numeracy Level 4.
ONLINE ENQUIRY FORM