PERFORM PRESENTATION FUNCTIONS (ICDL PRESENTATION)
The ICDL Foundation is an international organisation dedicated to raising digital competence standards in the workforce, education and society. The ICDL certification programmes, delivered through an active network in more than 100 countries, enable individuals and organisations to assess, build and certify their competence in the use of computers and digital tools to the globally-recognised ICDL standard.
This module sets out essential concepts and skills relating to demonstrating competence in using presentation software.
Contact Us to Obtain the Intake Dates
To Be Advised
9.00 AM – 6.00 PM
Successful candidates will be able to:
- Work with presentations and save them in different file formats, locally or in the cloud.
- Use available help resources to enhance productivity.
- Understand different presentation views and when to use them, choose different built-in slide layouts, designs and themes.
- Enter, edit and format text and tables in presentations. Recognise good practise in applying unique titles to slides and creating consistent slide content by using the master slide.
- Choose, create and format charts to communicate information meaningfully.
- Insert, edit and align pictures and drawn objects.
- Apply animation and transition effects to presentations, and check and correct presentation content before printing and presenting.
- Using the Application
1.1 Working with Presentations
1.2 Enhancing Productivity
- Developing a Presentation
2.1 Presentation Views
2.3 Master Slide
3.1 Handling Text
4.1 Using Charts
4.2 Organisation Charts
- Graphical Objects
5.1 Insert, Manipulate
- Prepare Outputs
6.2 Check and Deliver
Demonstrate listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills (English) at a level equivalent to Employability Skills System (ESS) Literacy Level 4.
Demonstrate numeracy skills at a level equivalent to Employability Skills System (ESS) Numeracy Level 4.
ONLINE ENQUIRY FORM