ICDL ONLINE COLLABORATION
The ICDL Foundation is an international organisation dedicated to raising digital competence standards in the workforce, education and society. The ICDL certification programmes, delivered through an active network in more than 100 countries, enable individuals and organisations to assess, build and certify their competence in the use of computers and digital tools to the globally-recognised ICDL standard.
This module sets out concepts and skills relating to the setup and use of online collaborative tools, such as storage, productivity applications, calendars, social media, web meetings, learning environments, and mobile technology.
Contact Us to Check
To Be Advised
9.00 AM – 6.00 PM
Successful candidates will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts relating to online collaboration and cloud computing.
- Set up accounts to prepare for online collaboration.
- Use online storage and web-based productivity applications to collaborate.
- Use online and mobile calendars to manage and plan activities.
- Collaborate and interact using social networks, blogs, and wikis.
- Schedule and host online meetings and use online learning environments.
- Understand key mobile technology concepts and use features such as e-mail, applications, and synchronisation.
- Collaboration Concepts
1.1 Key Concepts
1.2 Cloud Computing
- Preparation for Online Collaboration
2.1 Common Setup Features
- Using Online Collaborative Tools
3.1 Online Storage and Productivity Applications
3.2 Online Calendars
3.3 Social Media
3.4 Online Meetings
3.5 Online Learning Environments
- Mobile Collaboration
4.1 Key Concepts
4.2 Using Mobile Devices
Demonstrate listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills (English) at a level equivalent to Employability Skills System (ESS) Literacy Level 4.
Demonstrate numeracy skills at a level equivalent to Employability Skills System (ESS) Numeracy Level 4.
ONLINE ENQUIRY FORM