PERFORM IMAGE EDITING FUNCTIONS (ICDL IMAGE EDITING [PHOTOSHOP])
The ICDL Foundation is an international organisation dedicated to raising digital competence standards in the workforce, education and society. The ICDL certification programmes, delivered through an active network in more than 100 countries, enable individuals and organisations to assess, build and certify their competence in the use of computers and digital tools to the globally-recognised ICDL standard.
This module sets out essential concepts and skills relating to the ability to understand the main concepts underlying digital images and to use Adobe Photoshop to enhance images, apply effects, and prepare an image for printing and publishing.
Contact us to Check
To Be Advised
9.00 AM – 6.00 PM
Successful candidates will be able to:
- Know about the main concepts of using digital images and understand graphic format options and colour concepts.
- Open an existing image, save an image in different formats, and set image file options.
- Use built-in options such as displaying toolbars, palettes to enhance productivity.
- Capture and save an image, use various selection tools, and manipulate images.
- Create and use layers, work with text, use effects and filters, and use drawing and painting tools.
- Prepare images for printing or publishing.
1.1 Digital Images
1.2 Graphic Formats
1.3 Colour Concepts
- Image Capture
2.1 Capturing Images
- Using the Application
3.1 Image Creation
3.3 Enhancing Productivity
- Working with Images
4.2 Image Manipulations
4.5 Effects and Filters
Drawing and Painting
5.1 Drawing Tools
5.2 Painting Tools
- Prepare Outputs
Demonstrate listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills (English) at a level equivalent to Employability Skills System (ESS) Literacy Level 4.
Demonstrate numeracy skills at a level equivalent to Employability Skills System (ESS) Numeracy Level 4.
ONLINE ENQUIRY FORM