DIGITAL CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT (ICDL DIGITAL MARKETING)
The ICDL Foundation is an international organisation dedicated to raising digital competence standards in the workforce, education and society. The ICDL certification programmes, delivered through an active network in more than 100 countries, enable individuals and organisations to assess, build and certify their competence in the use of computers and digital tools to the globally-recognised ICDL standard.
This module sets out essential concepts and skills relating to the fundamentals of digital marketing.
Contact us to Check
To Be Advised
9.00 AM – 6.00 PM
Successful candidates will be able to:
- Understand key concepts of digital marketing, including advantages, limitations and planning.
- Understand various web presence options and how to select appropriate keywords for search engine optimisation.
- Recognise different social media platforms, and set up and use common platforms.
- Understand how effective social media management assists in promotion and lead generation.
- Use a social media management service to schedule posts and set up notifications.
- Understand various options for online marketing and advertising, including search engine, e-mail and mobile marketing.
- Understand and use analytics services to monitor and improve campaigns.
- Digital Marketing Concepts
1.1 Key Concepts
- Web Presence
2.1 Web Presence Options
2.2 Website Considerations
2.3 Search Engine Optimisation
- Social Media Setup
3.1 Social Media Platforms
3.2 Social Media Accounts
- Social Media Management
4.1 Social Media Management Services
4.2 Marketing and Promotion Activities
4.3 Engagement, Lead Generation, and Sales
- Online Marketing & Advertising
5.1 Online Advertising
5.2 E-mail Marketing
5.3 Mobile Marketing
6.1 Getting Started
6.2 Web Analytics
6.3 Social Media Insights
6.4 E-mail Marketing and Online Advertising Analytics
Demonstrate listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills (English) at a level equivalent to Employability Skills System (ESS) Literacy Level 4.
Demonstrate numeracy skills at a level equivalent to Employability Skills System (ESS) Numeracy Level 4.
ONLINE ENQUIRY FORM