PERFORM ADVANCED SPREADSHEET FUNCTIONS (ICDL ADVANCED SPREADSHEETS)
The ICDL Foundation is an international organisation dedicated to raising digital competence standards in the workforce, education and society. The ICDL certification programmes, delivered through an active network in more than 100 countries, enable individuals and organisations to assess, build and certify their competence in the use of computers and digital tools to the globally-recognised ICDL standard.
This module sets out advanced skills that can be used to produce sophisticated reports, to perform complex mathematical and statistical calculations, and to improve productivity using a spreadsheet application.
Contact Us to Check
To Be Advised
9.00 AM – 6.00 PM
Successful candidates will be able to:
- Apply advanced formatting options such as conditional formatting and customised number formatting and handle worksheets.
- Use functions such as those associated with logical, statistical, financial and mathematical operations.
- Create charts and apply advanced chart formatting.
- Work with tables and lists to analyse, filter and sort data. Create and use scenarios.
- Validate and audit spreadsheet data.
- Enhance productivity by working with named cell ranges and macros.
- Use linking, embedding and importing features to integrate data.
- Compare and merge spreadsheets. Apply spreadsheet security features.
- Formulas and Functions
2.1 Using Formulas and Functions
3.1 Creating Charts
3.2 Formatting Charts
4.1 Using Tables
4.2 Sorting and Filtering
- Validating and Auditing
- Enhancing Productivity
6.1 Naming Cells
6.2 Paste Special
6.3 Linking, Embedding and Importing
- Collaborative Editing
7.1 Reviewing and Security
Demonstrate listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills (English) at a level equivalent to Employability Skills System (ESS) Literacy Level 4.
Demonstrate numeracy skills at a level equivalent to Employability Skills System (ESS) Numeracy Level 4.
ONLINE ENQUIRY FORM