ADOPT DESIGN THINKING FOR TEAM BUILDING (AN ACTIVITY-BASED TRAINING)
This course was designed to provide a suite of design thinking modules that are aligned with the design thinking principles. It is targeted for individuals who are employed in organisations who need to rethink the way they manage people by taking on a human-centred approach to management and supervision. The intent is to create a new pool of workforce who takes on human-centred approaches in designing work processes and tasks for their own department/team.
TUESDAY, 15 JANUARY 2019
Tuesday, 15 January 2019 &
Thursday, 17 January 2019
9.00 AM – 6.00 PM
At the end of this course, learners would be able to develop team bonding initiatives using design thinking.
- Develop an understanding on interdependence in organisations
- Develop understanding of personal role in the organisation
- Develop understanding of journey maps of an employee
- Develop Initiatives to drive collaborative opportunities
- Manage conflict
- Develop systems to sustain change
Assumed Experience, Skills, Knowledge and Attitude
Participants are assumed to:
- Hold (or have held) positions of Managers capacity/role for at least 6 months over the last 3 years
- Possess at least a GCE ‘N’ Levels or equivalent
- Be able to read, write and speak in English (WLPN Level 6 and above)
- Be able to describe team dynamics in a company
- Be able to manage employees in accordance with prevailing government legislations
- Be able to plan, implement and manage team-building projects and/or campaigns at the workplace
During the course application, applicants who do not fully meet the entry requirements, will be subject to a counselling session with the customer service executive.
If the applicant would still like to proceed with their enrolment into the course, he/she will have to sign on the counselling form that they are aware of the requirements and commit to personally put in extra efforts to close the gap (e.g. pairing up with their colleague–where available, etc.)
ONLINE ENQUIRY FORM