Cambridge IGCSE & AS/A Level for Private Candidates
CAMBRIDGE IGCSE, AS/A LEVEL EXAM REGISTRATION FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION & PAYMENT: 3 MARCH 2021
Website link for students to refer to for more details and subjects1:
Note 1: SSTC Institute is under Administration Zone 5. Ensure that the subjects you wish to sit for is available in Administration Zone 5. You can find this information on the individual subject webpages.
- IGCSE SCIENCE EXAMS – ONLY ALTERNATIVE TO PRACTICAL PAPER OPTION IS AVAILABLE in SSTC.
- AS/A LEVEL SCIENCE EXAMS – NOT AVAILABLE IN SSTC
IGCSE EXAMINATIONS FEE:
- LANGUAGE PAPERS (Available in SSTC: 0500, 0510, 0538, 0509, 0545, 0546) – SGD 320 each subject
- SCIENCE PAPERS (with Alternative to Practical Paper) – SGD 360 each subject
- SCIENCE PAPERS (DOUBLE AWARD) (e.g. Coordinated Sciences, with Alternative to Practical Paper) – SGD 490 each subject
- MATHEMATICS / HUMANITIES – SGD 300 each
AS LEVEL EXAMINATIONS FEE:
- AS – SGD 350 each subject
- AL – SGD 530 each subject2
Note 2: Only attempts of all AL papers are available at SSTC. The options to carry forward the AS marks from previous series are currently not available for June 2021 series.
STEP 1: Email email@example.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org stating your intention to sit for the exams. In your email, indicate the subjects and the subject codes you wish to sit for (and the components/papers if applicable).
STEP 2: You will receive a reply from us within 1 to 3 days with the cost breakdown and whether there are still slots for that exam in SSTC and whether that exam is being administered in SSTC. Upon receiving this email, you need to complete the Registration Form if you wish to proceed.
STEP 3: Send the completed registration form back to us. We will advise you on the payment modes once we have reviewed the registration form.
STEP 4: Payment must be done by the deadline stated above. Otherwise, a late fee will be imposed for each subject.
STEP 5: Once payment is confirmed, SSTC will proceed to register the student for the examinations. A Statement of Entry will be provided after successful registration.