The Admissions Exercise for International Students (AEIS) will be conducted on 1 and 2 October 2014, Wednesday and Thursday respectively, at the Singapore EXPO. Please be advised –
- To be at Singapore EXPO before 8:00am to queue in line for entry into the examination hall.
- To bring along your Entry-Proof, Student Pass and Passport.
- A jacket or light sweater as the air conditioning in the examination hall can get quite cold.
- Relevant writing materials.
- To get a good night’s rest the night before.
- As most of the Eateries around Singapore EXPO will be crowded, it is advisable to bring along ‘Packed- food’ for the lunch break.
Please note that upon entry into the Examination hall, bags will NOT be allowed and you will be required to place you bags at the designated area of the exam hall. Please avoid bringing any valuables and keep your phones in a safe place.
SSTC’s Welfare Manager/Pastoral Counsellor – Mr Josh, will be at the location as our SSTC Representative.
More information can be found on the Ministry of Education Singapore website – www.moe.gov.sg
SSTC wishes all of you the best of luck for the AEIS examination 2014!