The Admissions Exercise for International Students (AEIS) is a centralised admissions exercise conducted by MOE around September or October each year for new international students who wish to join our mainstream primary and secondary schools in January of the following year.
Students enroll into the SSTC Preparatory Courses to prepare them for this exam. It enables students to achieve the necessary English proficiency needed for application in Mathematics and Science in the schools. Students are thoroughly prepared for the MOE Admissions Exercise for International Students (AEIS) examination or other school entrance examinations.
SSTC School for Further Education warmly congratulates our students who passed the AEIS and secured a place in a Singapore government school. Our students paid SSTC Park Mall Campus a visit to share in their joy and show their appreciation.
- Febbie Isabella Kurniawan – Jun Yuan Secondary School
- Maria Tri Angelica – Tanglin Secondary School
- Anjanette Louise Ondang – Bendemeer Secondary School
- Erika Aldisa Gunawan – Bishan Park Secondary School
- Teacher, Madam Judy Low
- Marli Senjaya – Bowen Secondary School
- Edric Kelvianto Fong – Hougang Secondary school
- Bryan Sentoso – Kentridge Secondary School
- Aminah Tahar (Programme Manager for Academic Studies)
- Thanyatorn Chotimanont
- Laopraneechon Piangpo
- Arnel Juntura (Territory Manager/Pre-course Consultant)
Congratulations to all who were successful in their AEIS examination and for securing a place in the Singapore Government School. We wish you all the best in your future endeavours and you will always have a FAMILY here at SSTC School for Further Education.