Our Vision, Mission, Values and Culture
SSTC Institute strives to be recognised for the high quality of our courses, delivery and teachers. We want to be known in all the markets that we serve as the premier school of choice for students.
Being recognised also means that we want our in-house diplomas and certificates to be accepted for employment and further studies not only in Singapore but also in our regional markets.
Our Mission has been the same through the years. It focuses on the student and his or her aspirations. We use quality education to empower our students to achieve their goals and dreams. No matter what careers they plan to be in, we want to play a role in helping them get there.
While Mission defines what we do, Core Values define how we do it. At SSTC Institute, the end is as important as how we get there and we want to do it in the right SPIRIT. We came up with the acronym, S.P.I.R.I.T to list the values that we hold dear and which we live by in all that we do. We hope to impart the SPIRIT of SSTC Institute to all our students as they study with us so that they will not only have a good education but also be morally and socially conscious citizensof the world.
To be a leading institute recognised for quality education.
Empowering YOU to Succeed:
- through continuous improvement
- providing quality education for meaningful careers
- rendering pastoral guidance for holistic development
- offering service excellence
- ensuring financial sustainability and reputation
- establishing and maintaining reputable partnerships
- We are family.
- We provide a nurturing environment.
- We have care and concern for everyone.
- We ensure that all teaching staff have the relevant qualifications.
- We ensure that all staff conduct themselves professionally and with integrity.
- We ensure quality courses through feedback and continuous improvement.
Last updated 23 June 2016